Coaching Without Spending Thousands of Dollars
I’ve got you covered.
If you are someone who has studied self-help, been exposed to coaching, and wants to take their work to the next level, you’re in the right place.
Having a Master Coach is the best way to get the results you want personally and professionally. But most Master Coaches aren’t available for coaching. Most of them charge thousands of dollars just for one session.
I know this is true because for the past few years to coach with me live was $1,500/mo.
You just need to take three steps.
First, you need to decide what you most want to work on in your life.
Second, you need to stop doing what isn’t working.
The final thing you need to do is commit.
You need someone who can just show you the way. When you get a positive and motivated coach, you can rely on her to change your pattern of starting and stopping. I’m that coach.
Definition of Professional Coaching
Professional Coaching is a facilitative mutually designed relationship between a professional coach and a key contributor who has a powerful position in the organization.
“Coaching is a behavioral approach of mutual benefit to individuals and organizations in which they work or network…it is a strategic process that adds value both to the people being coached and also to the bottom line of the organization.” (Marshall Goldsmith, et al.)
Benefits of Coaching according to International Coaches Federation (ICF)
Professional coaching brings many wonderful benefits: fresh perspectives on personal challenges, enhanced decision-making skills, greater interpersonal effectiveness, and increased confidence. And, the list does not end there. Those who undertake coaching also can expect appreciable improvement in productivity, satisfaction with life and work, and the attainment of relevant goals.
Professional coaching maximizes potential and, therefore, unlocks latent sources of productivity.
- 70% had increased work performance
- 61% Improved Business Management
- 57% Improved Time Management
- 51% Improved Team Effectiveness
- 80% Improved Self-Confidence
- 73% Improved Relationships
- 72% Improved Communication Skills
- 67% Improved Life/Work Balance
Return on Investment
Coaching generates learning and clarity for forward action with a commitment to measurable outcomes. The vast majority of companies (86%) say they at least made their investment back.
Virtually all companies and individuals who hire a coach are satisfied.
- 99% “Somewhat” or “Very Satisfied” with overall experience
- 96% Would repeat the process
Source: ICF Global Coaching Client Study was commissioned by the ICF but conducted independently by PricewaterhouseCoopers.
Professional Coaching Improves Bottom Line
- Professionals impede performance in ways that are both known and unknown
- People see themselves more favorably than others view them
- High level managers overrate themselves on key competencies
- Professional coaching helps high performers achieve extraordinary results (See recommendations below!)
- Professional coaching produces qualitative and quantitative results
- Technical skills are not enough to be an effective leader
- Professional coaches produce tangible business and personal results
- Professional coaching produces high ROI (over 500%)
As players in a competitive market place you need more than on the job training.
Recommendations for Connie Cwik!
“Connie is an outstanding Coach. Connie coached both myself and my team of Professionals at the Walt Disney company. Made us all better performers and a more cohesive team. Highly Recommended.”
(Richard Taggart, Owner, Avenue One Technologies)
“Connie is a highly skilled professional in the area of business engagement management. She communicates and relates extremely well with Professional leadership and has a keen understanding of what it takes to create true business and personal value for an organization. “
(Penny Jadwin, Managing Director, Business Transformation at Advanced Solutions, An HPE Company)
“I first worked with Connie as a business coach for me at Disney in 2007. I couldn’t be more impressed with someone! Her approach, style, insights, wisdom, and demeanor all combined to open me up, engage me in the learning and growth process, and guide me to improve myself in many areas. Her integrity is without question. She’s funny, interesting, and simply a pleasure to be around. I highly recommend Connie as a business or personal coach!”
(Duke Luper, Professional Director, Enterprise Strategic Programs, The Walt Disney Company)
Two Ways to Get Coaching!
Monthly Group Coaching
- 12 month subscription
- 1 hour call every 2 weeks
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Only $297 per person per month
Click Here To Sign Up!